Introducing Paul and Zoe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulJ

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650L
Hi, just found and registered with this forum yesterday. And as someone pointed out I should introduce myself.

My wife (Brittish) and I (South African) are moving to Capetown from London in March 2007. I am originally from Durbs but my family lives in Gauteng now, I have been in UK for 13 years and want to come home now. My wife has been to SA about 5 times and is also keen to give it a go...obviously usual concerns about crime etc.

We have already done a London to Capetown bike trip down the west coast of africa and are planning to start another one in March. Flying the bikes into JNB then riding Mozambique (floods permitting), Tanzania, Rwanda, Zambia, Malawi, Zimababwe then to Capetwon to try and find work and make a life!!

So we will be keen to meet other bikers/travellers to show us the ropes and have some advetures! :p

oops sorry forgot to mention the bikes...we did our first trip on 600cc Transalps but now we are riding XR250's

Latest posts