Introduction Trip - WC - 16th Aug

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronin

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW G650 X-challenge
Hey WDs,

Well I got a 650GS few days ago, still getting used to the bike and havent been able to ride alot.

Anyway, I wanna see if the weather gives us a break on sunday 16th Aug. Im so looking forward to riding with some of the dogs. So if any of you feel like taking a little trip out somewhere, suggestions would be great.

Im not looking for a killer route, I have never driven on dirt roads and still a bit scared to do so, still super noob. And dont wanna write off the bike in the first week.

But if anyone know a leke route, some nice views, please let me know. I just wanna get out there and meet some of the Dogs  :ricky:

Edit:
List for people riding the Introduction Trip - WC - 16th. Sunday.
Meeting place is New shopping Center in Kuilsrivier Zewenwaght Mall. Time 7:45 to leave at 8:00am.
Second meeting place Botriver Hotel at 9:00am

1: Ronin
2: Boere
3: Oom Foe-rie
4: general-lee
5: RovRat
6: missinglink

This ride is a Newbie friendly ride. All is welcome new and experienced riders.
There will be two options to ride. We will ride from Botriver via Van der Stell pass to Teewatersdam and from there to Greyton. We will stop here to have a nice breakfast. From here the people that want to head home can take the tar back to N2 . The rest can come with us via back roads past Caledon and then through Teslaarsdal just past Hermanus through Kawyderskraal from here we have many options. Depends on the riders!!!