Jolly Lolly Fundraiser JBay 30 March '14...Bikes, Beers, Burgers & Beach

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martina

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Right, before I tell you all about the day we had, I would like to thank Kitchen Windows in JBay for their great food and service today! Was really great and everyone had a really good time!  :thumleft:

Secondly, the Jolly Lolly ladies that organised everything- thank you so much for having us there! Keep us posted on the next event  :thumleft:

Then a BIG, HUGE, MASSIVE thank you to all the Wilddogs that attended and showed their support! Guys and gals, THANK YOU! Hope you all had a great day  :thumleft: :thumleft:

Now, lets start this RR!!

Its pretty basic.... we got together at Wimpy in Uitenhage this morning around 09h00 ish for a coffee and a milkshake. The WHOLE of 4Kays joined the ride  :thumleft: , FelixM, Skaapkop, Witbuffel, Difflock & Ingelsman, even Lakey made it  :peepwall: , oom Trevor, myself and my brother. Elandsrider met us there for a quick coffee and unfortunately had to head back to work and couldnt join us to JBay. It was good to see you again Elandsrider!  :thumleft:

As everyone got ready to head out, boom, a flat tire on my brothers 800....ai ai ai... damn BMW's  :pot:  :peepwall:

Anyway, after some delay, we met the rest of the group at the Rocklands garage, where 7 of the bikes headed over to Patensie via Elandsrivier... I believe it was a good ride!

Difflock en Ingelsman, gooi bietjie fotos en n RR asb!  :ricky:  Die res van ons het maar padlangs gehou, al met die R102 langs tot in Jeffries.

When we pulled up at Kitchen Windows, Bokveld was already parked on the lawn waiting for us  :lol8: Dankie Bokveld dat jy uitgery het  :thumleft: altyd lekker om nog n wilddog te ontmoet  :3some:

Not long after, Smuggy pulled in on his yellow pig  :ricky:, followed by the Tiger8's, the Knucklhead family, and after much confusion ( people getting lost I believe), uncle Jupiter pulled in on his pig (sy avatar se nie verniet "seriously, this is my happy face" nie  :peepwall:  )

Tiffie, dankie dat jy ook op die laaste minuut opgedaag het!  :thumleft: Great gewees om jou ook weer te sien  :biggrin:

Dit was regtig n heerlike somers dag gewees en dit was baie lekker om almal weer te sien en biekie op te vang  :3some:

Right, here are some photos. And those that were there today, please add whatever you have!  :deal:

These first ones were taken this morning before the pack split into two ( the R102 group and the Elandsrivier group). Note, Lakey on his scoot (#4)  :peepwall:

If I've missed someone or something, please forgive me, but I try my best....i am only human after all  :peepwall:  

And for those that dont know Kitchen Windows, or have never been, do yourself a favour, and go! The food, service and LOCATION is amazing!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 291
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 282
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 294
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg