• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Jules's 08 KLR 650 SOLD!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jules

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Its time to say goodbye to my dear friend, My 2008 KLR650.
A Lot of you know this bike and are aware of the extensive list of extras I have fitted, for those that don't here is the full list.

Bike Is a Green and Black 08 with 24 900kms

Extras:
Full length Large Ally bash plate (the one that covers the sump plug) (Standard unit supplied)
SW Motec Crash Bars with Highway Pegs
Camojo Wide cerated foot pegs. (stock Units Supplied)
Eagle Ally Rear brake bracket.
Rear Raising Links (Standard Links supplied)
Rear Mudguard trim and tidy (Standard Unit supplied)
Integrated LED rear tail and brake light with indicators built in (Standard units supplied)
AirAge Slip on  (Stock Exhaust supplied, never fitted)
Pro Taper ATV High Bars
Handle Bar Raiser
Oxford Heated Grips
Full wrap around hand guards (Zeta) with winter and summer wind shields
One of a kind Custom dash with Vapor Digital display and Alternator and Batt meter, (Stock Clocks still connected under dash)
Buzzer on Indicator switch (Easily disconnected but works very well to avoid you driving around for miles with your indicators blinking  ::))
Integrated Storage tube under front fairing Holds 2 tubes and small tire lever, Large Tire lever mounted to rear subframe(Included).
12V Accessory Socket,
Mini USB Power retractable power cable for Garmin cell etc.
Extra Custom Fuse unit for electric accessories under front screen
Original Kawasaki KLR Tank Bag
Eagle Mike Doohicky Fitted
TopBox
DNA Air Filter

Edit Post To Add:
Front and Rear Dunlop D606 tires with 1000kms on good for another 5000
New Brake pads front and rear (500kms Ago)

The Piston, rings and cylinder were replaced about 14 000kms ago under recall by Kawasaki to fix possible oil burning issues, Bike does not burn oil.
Side Radiator fairings swapped with Black ones, Original colour was Silver but the black suits the bike much better.
Battery replaced 2 months ago.

Bike has been used for Play, I Don't commute, She has been absolutely flawless and starts up first time every time, Oil filter and oil has been changed every 4000Kms and Air filter cleaned after every 500kms.

I will be sad to see it go but have made the decision to get myself a Tenere.

This Bike is ready for your adventure trip, Just Fuel her up, pack your bags and head for the horizon!

Price is R40 000 and I will throw in a custom designed sticker kit of your choosing.

dash18.jpg

dash7.jpg

Rear Light before Indicator intergration
ledt7.JPG

swazi94.JPG