Jumped on a KTM 990 Adventure during lunch - Big mistake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Hi,

I posted this in the new members introduction section as well. Maybe someone here can advise. Thanks to all the dogs that welcomed me to the pack  :ricky:

I made the mistake of jumping on a 990 Adventure during lunchtime (Nice salesperson at Ultimate Performance in Centurion convinced me) I knew it would be a mistake but he twisted my arm so hard I had to go Grin. Now I have a problem. I am in love. drif I took the bike thru the streets of Centurion and was amazed at how light the bike felt, even at walking speed. Went out on the highway, loved every bit of the bike. No frills, just riding pleasure :biggrin:

A question for you guys who know. They have a so called special on the 990 adventure with the following extras included in the price : Touring seat, Crash bars, gps bracket and pouch, KTM side panniers and brackets, Higher screen Price R 147 000.00. It is a lot of money, I know.

Any one any idea if this price is reasonable? I would have liked it in orange, but it sounds to me that the dealers only got a couple of white ones in for that price.

Please advise ???