Just Bike and Quad Tyre --SUCK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
About two weeks ago i give Just Bike and Quad Tyre a call --

Good morning Sir -- do you perhaps have a 140 -80 - 18 Continental TKC Rear tyre in stock and if so --Price Please -

A - Eishh ek werk in die workshop maar ek sal gaan kyk ?????? wtf

10 minutes later i decide to hang up as nothing happens --Vodacom not happy --

Friday past i decide to swing round and make a call personally to see if they have what i am looking for --

Three guys sweeping the floor and putting tools aside after putting a tyre on for someone --The only person that looked as if he knew something was having a chat on the phone -- i presume with a customer as he was looking at a price list --The best part wast that i was the only person there and my bike was parked outside  :eek:

10 minutes later standing and waiting for service i decide to take my bussiness elsewhere-

As i leave a young guy stuffing his face with a burger coming from the direction of yamaha with his --troffel hairstyle comes walking towards the establishment --hope as hell he was not looking for service as he was definately at the wrong place imho

Just my opinion --once is ok -twice ---plain BAD SEVICE or let me say --LACK of Service.

To all who have had good dealings with them --Lucky you - ::)
I definately will NEVER go there again -- just my 2c worth -- now i feel better  :mad: