K&N Filters SA - ***SORTED***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goose

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Sitting with a problem that's seeming more difficult to resolve than what I thought...

Seems nearly impossible to get any response from K&N overseas... or for that matter her in SA from the designated resellers/agents/suppliers....

I've been trying to get hold of a K&N filter for the Honda Rally and after numerous unsuccessful tries here in SA, I decided to use a friend's offer to get one from the USA where they were freely available.
So due to a bit of an address buggerup - I ordered and paid for 2 filters - thinking one won't be delivered ...but they both arrived. Waited patiently for 3 weeks and finally they arrived with my mate here in Napier - BUT... (bloody Murphy's Law again!!! :( ) although both filters were still sealed in their factory packaging - the one did not have the plastic bracket required to hold the filter in place!!

Numerous emails to K&N USA, UK and Holland produces no response ........

SO... any chance anyone here has a contact that I could request the bracket be obtained from - (these specific filters are apparently not available in SA...?)

IMG_20240320_173619_783.jpg