Kawasaki KE175 2smoke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NovaT

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Chang Jiang (all models)
This thread will have lots of pictures.  :deal:

I recently acquired this little old 2 stroke, running, licensed and paperwork in order. 1981/01/01 was first liable for registration.
After a bit of a search on the net it looks like parts are going to be a problem if anything serious breaks...but until that happens I'm going to have some fun with it.
Apparently it was rebuilt (top end) about a year and a half ago and has done roughly 3500km since. It is now roughly on 50k.
I look it for a ride around the neighborhood after I took delivery of it and I don't think I have had such a stupid, silly, huge grin on my face in a long time!!! What a jol!!!!  :ricky:  riiiiiiiiiiiiiingtingtingting dika tingtingting braaaaaaaaaaptingtingting rika tingtingting  :imaposer:
The insertion at the end of the exhaust managed to fall out on my ride and all of a sudden I gained a few DB's in rikatingtinting's...I did go back and fetch the part  :thumleft:

I do not plan to rebuild it to it's former glory and I might even chop it... Whatever I do with it though will be put in this thread.

Please feel free to post anything KE175 related.

I present to you - "The Mostert Man"

I don't think Mostert Man has been washed in a loooooooooong time!

Check that Mostert stance...

Looks Like the original key???

I gave the bike a prepsol bath and a good wash n' scrub...then a few weird things happened... :patch: