• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

KDX exhaust and spare parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kykdaar

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Zundapp (all models)
Some guys you can buy things from and know for sure that they are exactly as stated. Blazes is one such oke and my pal Barney (da compulsive polisher ;D) is another. He  puts even me to shame.

Anyways - back to topic. After having recently sold the best looking KDX I have ever laid eyes on - https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=34502.0 - the man has a few spares that is up for grabs.

And I quote -

"Pro-Circuit, Platinum 2 Stainless Steel racing development exhaust header pipe- Immaculate and still brand new,only fitted on bike once and then immediately removed because of noisiness and too much power,not a mark on it.
Pro-Circuit, 304 Stainless Steel race series tailpipe-  Also still brand new. After fitting this exhaust full system the bike went like a bat out of hell.

I also have the following spare parts that I purchased but never ever used.

1 x 2pcs left clutch perch split-Still in original plastic
1 x 2pcs right brake perch split- Still in original plastic
1x Original KDX part clutch lever-Still in original plastic
1x Full set short adjustable clutch and brake lever set-Still in original plastic
1x Aluminum fat bar handle bar risers with stainless steel hex screws

As you know I have recently sold my KDX and have no use for these products anymore.

I will be content with R2500 for everything together including both the exhausts.

I do not want to sell drips and drabs and would prefer everything sold together."

Attachments

• KDX EXHAUST 004.jpg
    KDX EXHAUST 004.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 180
  • KDX EXHAUST 009.jpg
    KDX EXHAUST 009.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 178