Killarney - Ladies Track Training Day - 8 November 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KAT-WP

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
Hey Ladies,

I am posting on behalf of Jane from the BMW forum. 

In August we had the priveledge of being able to experience riding on the track at Killarney.  This opportunity has come up again for all ladies who are interested.  The event is open to ALL MAKES OF BIKES :thumleft:  but for Ladies only.

Jane has been able to secure the track again for a couple of hours on Sunday afternoon, 8 November 2009, for a ladies' rider training session (trying for 3hrs of actual track riding time).

Riding instruction will once again be provided for and all levels of experience will be catered for.  Please remember that this is not a racing day, but a training day for improvement all round.

The cost will be R350 per rider but we are needing a minimum of 20 bikes (maximum 30) for this event to materialise.  A thread will be posted on the BMW forum as well.  A pillion ride with the instructors, for those who wish, will also be available.

A photographer will be there on the day (and possibly a 2nd photographer) to capture us girls in action ;D  yeeehaaaaa

I can honestly say that personally i found the training day extremely useful for myself with building up my speed in corners, riding through corners smoothly, remembering where to look ahead with where you want to go etc.  I dont believe anyone can be too "good" to do this course.

Please contact Jane Hendrikse at the following email address:  [email protected] if you are interested

Mish