King's Mountain eats a mirror

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miena Moo

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Woke up this morning with the bike still on the trailer after BMW fitted new fork seals. Red Devil and me were destined for a day of learning doing the Level 1 course at Riverside Mixer.
Groenie hooked up the trailer to her bakkie that had her red GS on it and off we went.
The morning we spent getting to know the technical stuff about our bikes like, what these tools are actually for. I got to set my suspension and the preload. Now the bike feels a lot better than before.

I can now pick up my bike by my lonesome self. Groenie says YIPPEE now he can sit back and take pictures while I master this fine art.(Not that it has been necessary before to pick up the Stofkoei  ;D )
I learned a hell of a lot and would recommend this to all Newbie's.

Yes, I forgot that your back brake is not the one situated on the handlebar.  :eek:
Thanks Ryperd for picking up the bike while I was still underneath it. I showed everyone what happens if you pull the front brake really, really hard. ;D instead of the back brake as instructed. In the process I lost a mirror and an indicator. The Stofkoei also has some scratches to show that she is now an old cow.

Thanks to everyone for an excellent day. Thanks for encouraging me to get straight back on after my "spill".

Here is some pics of the day and the aftermath............... ;D

Attachments

• 2 001.jpg
    2 001.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 293
  • 2 003.jpg
    2 003.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 292
  • 2 006.jpg
    2 006.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 286
  • 2 007.jpg