• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

KLE500 for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzzy Muzzy

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
I was busy working on my Transalp when a Namibia Trip came up and I just had to go, so I bought this KLE, did the Nam trip over 14 days and that was the last time I rode it, since then i've completed my Transalp build and I bought an Africa Twin so this bike is being sold to make space in the garage as the bike is a little too heavy for my son to ride..

I've serviced the bike, balanced the carbs, valve clearances done, new chain & sprockets, comes with all the extras.. pannier racks etc. Speedo doesnt work, its the cable, that has split at the end, just needs a new cable I suspect

Here is a link to the refurbish after the trip, I burnt some wires when the battery fried in Nam, everything has been replaced.

R35k or nearest cash offer, I have spent R10k on this bike just getting it ready for sale so its a bargain delux.

https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=252442.0