• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

KTM 1190R Adventure FOR SALE – Showroom condition, FULLY pimped, LOW Km

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renrew

Race Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 SE
Hi Guys,

So my beloved is up for sale – a showroom condition, kitted to the brim and super low mileage KTM 1190R. Probably the nicest looking and best kitted 1190R in the country. More than R60 000 worth of extras alone, less than 10 000km mileage of which 7000km were accumulated on one tar trip, the rest random rides to Parys, Clarens etc.

IMG_9666.jpg

IMG_9667.jpg

IMG_9670.jpg

IMG_9671.jpg

IMG_9673.jpg

IMG_9676.jpg

IMG_9677.jpg

IMG_9678.jpg

IMG_9679.jpg

IMG_9680.jpg

IMG_9682.jpg

IMG_9684.jpg

IMG_9685.jpg

IMG_9686.jpg

IMG_9687.jpg

IMG_9688.jpg

IMG_9689.jpg

The new owner will be hard pressed to find a single mark on this bike, and you’ll see why people think I’m mad when it comes to looking after my toys.

Not riding it nearly enough, haven’t ridden it in more than 10 months and I feel too sorry for it taking it off-road. Got a brand new 950 SE and till recently two 300CX-W’s as well, so way too many bikes! The Motul Gearbox oil is still red through the sight glass from the last service.

Best bike I have ever ridden. In every way. Fullstop.

Extras: PHDS damped handlebar clamps, Akrapovic Exhaust, RUMBUX Uper-crash bars, KTM hardparts bashplate, KTM Rallye wide footpegs, KTM Thumbsavers, KTM hardparts adjustable levers, Sidestand enlarger, Carbon Frame Protectors, Garmin 590 wiring kit installed, KTM hardparts GPS bracket, Extreme Lights Spotlights, KTM Heated Grips integrated, UNIFILTER (from day 1), Orange Headlight cover, R&G Radiator Guard, Cycra Limited Edition Handguards, KTM hardparts Carbon Clutch & Ignition Cover, Clutch Master Cylinder Orange Anodized Cover, Front Brake Master Cylinder Orange Anodized Cover, Anodized Oil filer cover, Full Custom Factory-style Decals + more.

Still on original tyres since taking off the Conti’s after my 7000km Tar trip – About 75% tread left (Karoo3 & Mitaz E-08). Only two services done, all at RAD KTM. Still under 2 Year warranty! The first person to come look at this bike with the intent of buying an 1190R will ride away with it. Bought end-2014, November.

My price: R169 000
New 1190R Price at a dealership: R196 000 stock-standard, without R60 000 worth of extras.

Make your pic.

Up for sale in this forum only till next weekend and then to the interweb. Will throw in my mint crashbar bags, luggage plate and KTM bike cover till next weekend.

PM, Reply or call/SMS: 083 227 six 043
Drool away guys  :ricky: