• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

KTM 250 XCW 2008 for sale price drop R26k

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonova

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
Hey Guys!
OKAY... I have gotten a newer bike, so my trusty 250 is up for sale. Its a 2008, no elec start.
The bike is in very good Mechanical condition - Clayton at TR-Tec can vouch for this bike. He actually asked me that if I ever sell it, He wants it... so he took delivery. But unfortunately due to some unforeseen circumstances, he can't take it now so I'm putting it out there.

What's on her:
Exhaust cage - Made by Neil at NS racing
The seat is an awesome Bud-racing seat - best investment ever - It won't fit my new seat :(
Triple clamps are after market and are adjustable
Aftermarket Airtime gear and brake levers.
Basically brand new exhaust (it had a procircuit pipe on, but a mate probably wants it so I took it off. Honestly, I think it's better to ride with the slightly longer exhaust.)
New rings in the last 5 hours (and top end bearing) The piston was still hundreds
Hand guards
Hyde swingarm Guards both sides and Hyde bashplate.
Clutch cover...Carbon fibre
Fork bleeders

Plastics are a bit scratched to be honest, and the radiator fairings are zip tied on rather than bolted (I prefer this anyway) as the attachment points are damaged (since I got the bike)

The Subframe is a little bent. But I never fixed it cause it never affected me. I can get that fixed if someone wants..... we can discuss.
The front Brake caliper is Basically brand new - I took it off my BMW 450 as that now has a Yamaha front end (the caliper is the exact same one as the Oem one on the KTM...brembo) The old one was just a little scratched and not as smooth as I like cause the guides were a little pitted.
It Has Mousses in which I actually want to take out but If someone wants to keep them we can discuss. edit - MOUSSES removed
ALL bearings are good and recently greased (incl head, wheel, Rear Brake, Swingarm, Heim) New Wheel bearing spacers. Clutch Was checked recently and is well within spec.
Recently put in a new throttle cable just cause I wanted to make sure it was good.

In the Pics the RT side fork has a hyde guard at the bottom..... that reminds me...it must be somewhere, but it's not on the bike right now... will try find it.
I am Pedantic about servicing my bikes.... anyone that knows me will vouch for that.
The old orange and black plastics go with the bike too
I want R28K for her.

These are older pics...see down the thread for the latest.

There is now a Carbon fibre guard over the clutch housing. This was just before I fitted it - no damage