• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

KTM 250XC 2012 @ R32,900, ring ting ting... SOLD / weg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzz lightyr

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Husky just arrived and need to move this one to somebody that needs a well used but sound bike for learning to ride rocks and do Extreme Enduro’s

KTM 250 XC (not the XCW, contact me for variations, pro’s and cons)
NOT A SIX DAYS, plastics from a friend’s old roof bike, condition fair, no cracks
2012 model as confirmed with VIN from Roost KTM, contact me for VIN number
No hr meter and proof of work done, estimated 200 hrs but motor is fresh in my opinion based of previous owners, any test welcome, no noises, starts first kick hot and cold, VERY strong and powerful as a 250 should be.
Originally from Roost KTM
Frame sprayed Orange, wheels coated in black, can be removed – pictures of clear rims on request
Just services oil, airfilter, plug
Condition of:
Sprockets and chain – excellent
Brake pads – 50%
Suspension – no leaks and must say XC suspension now my favorite, smooth set up for rocks, larger weight rear spring
Seat recovered, no tears
Plastics – fair, from 2014 six days
Wheel bearings – NEW
Starter – not working, not connected, did not analyze and not sure whats wrong, removed battery and just used kickstart, kicks so easy
Battery – not working
Rims and wheels – excellent with 2 smilyes
Discs – excellent
Tyres – 80%
Tubes – new extra thick endure tubes with Fug-it
Cyrca pro bend hand guards – condition well used
Tank, no leaks or scratches, normal fade as per year model

Bring your kit and come view in Vanderbijlpark and lets go ride in the local quarry, kick and go and can really recommend the XC linkage and close cartridge suspension. Contact me on ZERO 71 602 seven two 59

Attachments

• 20180316_143206_4.jpg
    20180316_143206_4.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 226