• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

KTM 450 XCR-W 2008 (Carb) for sale - SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hi guys,

I bought this bike about 8 months ago (link to original thread) and rode it exactly twice, sadly. My plan was to get involved in the funduro circuit with my son, but life and work got in the way and now he's anyway sold his dirt bike ... so it all seems rather pointless to keep it.

Since I got it, I had it serviced by SuperFoxi and he also:
- installed the progressive spring which is ideal for my weight of 90kg. The original light spring is included.
- revalved & serviced the front forks

I've also had it serviced by KTM Cape Town who also replaced the timing chain tensioner due to rough idling - she now runs and starts smooth as silk.

Price: R40,000 - priced to sell

Here is the info from NHKraak's original post (June 23, 2016), in case that gets lost:

Bike is in excellent condition! Loads of power and lots of extras!

Just serviced: motor, gearbox, all filters, wheel bearings, seals, suspension bushes, clutch and brake fluids...etc
Mileage: 3685km
Year: 2008
115 hours. All servicing done as per book.
All paperwork up to date and fully licenced but only used on the road twice...just to get to the dirt :D

Extras:
Full FMF titanium exhaust: Power bomb header and RCT 4.1 Slip-on,
GPR steering damper and riser
Vapor Computer (also has the original computer - still working)
Lots of anodised bits: brembo folding levers, clutch and brake reservoir covers, Airtime rear disc guard, ktm front disc guard, Airtime footpegs, clutch slave cylinder cover, engine oil filler cap.
Brembo brakes all round with new pads,
Excel Rims (tires still 70 - 80 %)
Full Cycra Plastics,
Cycra pro bend handlebars,
SSS Radiator Braces,
KTM Rear Grab strap,
Spare air filter,
HYDE bash plate and swingarm protectors (not shown),
HYDE Carbon Fibre Clutch cover,
HYDE Frame Protectors
Race Tech progressive rear spring (+ original)
New KTM fan,
New Battery,
New cam chain tensioner,
New 48T rear sprocket,
Almost new 52T Renthal sprocket,
Almost new front sprocket,
X-Ring chain still at least 70%
New Race Star Full Graphics Kit

Just the extras add up to about R58k!

Further to that:
- the license is fully up to date until April 2018

The bike is in Cape Town (Observatory) with my son. Get in touch and I'll give you his contact details.

My number: 082 652 7440

Here are the images I stole from NHKraak's original post - nothing has changed except the garage it's now kept in.  :ricky:

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php