• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

KTM 640 adventure 2006 & KTM250XCW 2009 SALE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 640 Adventure
Hi Guys.

Im selling both these babies, sadly.

Have to make some bucks available for the new arrival next month.

KTM 640 Adventure 2006
Stainless Sprocket
Mounted tyre levers
Good condition
32 500km
Price R55 000 neg
Needs owner with time and spirit of adventure

KTM 250 XCW 2009
E-Start
Stainless Sprocket
Top end 40hrs ago
Approx 160 hrs
Hyde Cover
Cyrca bark busters
R 45 000 neg

Would like to swing these sweethearts pretty quickly, so dont mess around and make me an offer I cant refuse.  ;)

U can mail me on [email protected] or phone me on 083 327 7982 if you want to talk or get some pics.

Ciao
Fidel

In light of the recent turmoil pertaining to the urgent sale of the ridiculously cheap 2008 300XCW, and the moral debates surrounding it, i think it might be wise to make a few conditions clear. These will avoid conflicts in moral, ethical and emotional expecations as experienced in above offer.

1. This sale is on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis.
2. If you are interested in seeing them, MAKE A FIRM RESERVATION, not a maybe, a round-about midday, possibly Wednesday, i'll pay you in three payments,  typical modern age, here today, gone tommorrow type  bullshit comitment. GEE JOU WOORD.
3. This sale is NOT that URGENT, and offers close the 12 th March, by which time I will be gatvol of listening to examples as set out in condition 2.
4. Im not leaving for Australia, going bankrupt (yet), clearing my garage for an Land Rover HSE, or sick and tired of hearing my wife complaining about that leaky boxer motor leaving oil stains on the garage tiles type lame sales pitch. I just want to sell it.
5. If there is a GENUINE buyer WITH CASH IN HAND at my doorstep, and no violin or tissues in the other hand, I will consider his offer.
6. If condition 5 is met, I will contact the rest of the comitments for that day, and tell them of the impending sale.
7. I will then act as if im listening and interested to the insults and moral lessons that insue, with motivations such as 'we where taught to listen and respect the elders ways' not thinking that, therein, we might forget to respect and consider todays ways of our globally diversified and eveychanging society.

I hope this covers every condition, moral and legal, and conforms to the Wilddog, occasionally wishy washy, but mostly honourable Code of Ethics.