• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

KTM 950 ADV - Pristine Condtition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EtienneNXR

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha T7
Didn't think it'll happen this quick but I've gotten bored with the 950, so selling to get a 250 race bike again before I die from depression :eek:

Used just as a toy, no long trans africa trips etc. pretty much just rode to work and went to Atlantis once. Bike has never been dropped and literally doesn't have a scratch or a chip on it. When I bought it I had a complete service and check done by E2R, all the fluids etc replaced, airfilters, and rejetted for the Leo Vince pipes, bike runs sweet as hell you literally cannot keep the front wheel down in first, sounds amazing too.

Details:
2005 KTM 950 ADV
19 000km, yes nineteen thousand :eek:
Leo Vince SBK exhausts
SW Motech Crash Bars
Orange Headlight cover
High front mudgaurd conversion
Pro Taper Grips

Other than that it's standard, no funny go fast mods or changes, rims undented, bike was maintained by E2R and he can attest to the condition of it. I'll let the pics speak for themselves though  :thumleft:

R60 000

Attachments

• _MG_2408.jpg
    _MG_2408.jpg
    443.4 KB · Views: 753
  • _MG_2409.jpg
    _MG_2409.jpg
    458.4 KB · Views: 743
  • _MG_2410.jpg
    _MG_2410.jpg
    450.2 KB · Views: 741