• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

KTM 950 SE 4 Sale !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rickus

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
2007 KTM 950 Super Enduro
+-25000km (will check exact reading tonight) exact reading is 25474km
Extras:
30 l Safari tank, HID headlight conversion, Hyde screen, handguards, 12v auxiliary plug, handle bar risers, fork bleeders, fuel pump upgrade Facet 40171,no-name akro look and sound alike x-hausts, Black Dog bash plate  :thumleft:, side stand plate "stronger" conversion, heatshield for regulator/rectifier, tail tidy conversion, Billet Aluminium luggage rack, Evoluzion Clutch slave cylinder "lifetime guarentee" :thumleft: BMC air filter
Full canistorectomy done
Fuelpump conversion done "Facet 40171"
Upgraded waterpump seal and shaft done
I shortened the clutch and brake levers...works very well  :thumleft:
New Clutch kit at 22000km
replaced head/neck bearings 500km ago
It has never done more than 5000km between services
The bike will be sold with RWC .
I'm going the more pillion friendly option (990R) as part of my new years resolution(s).....I am in love with this bike and its capabilities, but my wife wants to start tagging along every now and again so the 990R seems like the way to go :'(.
R95000.00 ONCO
more detailed photos can be mailed on request...contact me on 083 375 9299 or [email protected]