• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ktm 990/950 adv sidestand relocator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

171steve

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hi guys im sending the sample off to the lazercutters on Wednesday  Do anyone else want sidestand relocators for a 990/950 adv
The ones im copying looks like the black dog cycle works kits the sidestand sits at the same place it normally does but doesn't  bolt onto the engine casings.
Im not sure about price im guessing about R350 for the 4mm  plate powdercoated with the extra longer bolt washers and locknut that goes through the casing and the two countersunk stainlesteel elen caps with washers and locknuts that secure the sidestand.
It might be cheaper will let you guys know it all pends on how many they cut i havent really worked out the price precisely but will confirm it on monday. I just want a idea of how many would be interested in this.
Im also doing a few sidestand switch bypass plugs that plugs into the oem.
I just want so check how many of that 3 pin male plugs i have i will confirm this also on monday