• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold KTM 990 Adventure s 2009 - HUGE Price decrease

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

africana

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
I NOW HAVE TO SELL THE BIKE! Dead market not contributing so I am selling now for R 45 000 as is.

It is with great bitter sweet sadness that I have to sell my pride and joy. After a near miss from a heart attack I am sort of forced to sell the Beast.
Down side:
High km reading - 112 000 plus
Several spots of peeling paint on the panels - inherent fault of this model I believe. (I have a quote of repairing the paint job of R 5390 if I can remember correctly hence the final low selling price).
Repaired leak of fuel tank. With the intended spray paint job would have fixed this properly
Oil leak nothing serious - replenish the oil about 1x month

Upside
Linence up to date as all paperwork
Scott steering damper
High screen
Very new front tire 99% (back about 60% left)
Braided hoses
Top box
Alu panniers (one a dent in but working perfectly, used on my trips in May)
Serviced about 1300km ago (Peter at Adventure Motorcycles)
Spots

I have done some superb rides with it amongst others riding up Sani in the snow and a memorable ride up Iron Crown from the wrong side... She needs the normal little bit of TLC but otherwise goes fine. Have used it recently to Bloem and Nampo and daily to commute with. R 55 000
Oh - the dirty number plate has been like that for nearly a year and come free with the bike! :cry:

Attachments

• KTM 1.jpg
    KTM 1.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 3
  • KTM 2.jpg
    KTM 2.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 0
  • KTM 3.jpg
    KTM 3.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 0
  • KTM 4.jpg
    KTM 4.jpg