KTM Cape Town

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koplamp

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
A word of commendation.

Had the KTM "pleasure device" serviced at KTM Cape Town yesterday. Based on all the negative sentiments toward previous activities at the old Western Cape shop, I had my reservations. However, I must commend Eddie and the other guys at KTM Cape Town on their professionalism, etiquette, quality of service and honesty. I would definitely service my bike there again in future.

Star Rating:
Welcome: 4
Shop (General Appearance): 4 (especially without the blonde)
Level of professionalism: 4
Service itself; attention to detail: 4
Service itself; accuracy in sorting out key issues: 4
Honesty and parts replacement issues: 5
Warranty Issues (Follow-up): 1
Bill Accuracy: 5
Cost and Perceived Value for Money: 3
Discharge and Farewell: 5 (they didn't just push it out the back and closed the gate like in the old days)

Also, warranty claims is an area that I felt required improvement. I did not feel it got the desired attention that could have been addressed by stating the future course of action, timeline and obligations on KTM and my side. The two issues I had was just left hanging. I would obviously have to â??phone and moanâ?.

Finally, I did think the bill resembled what might be described as a "Victorian studded, leather, lesbian torture device", but on the other hand, there is that saying about paying peanuts...I was duly impressed with Eddie.

Enough said.

Former BMW Lifestyle Addict and KTM enthusiast