• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

KTM Duke 390

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bivouac

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Testing the waters, and looking for advice on resale value.
I will be looking to sell in May if all goes well.

I bought this as a commuter in March 2017, and I've only used it to work and back. My situation has now changed, and I'm working from home full time, so it's starting to gather dust.

I wasn't able to take it for it's 22,500km service, but changed oil and filters.
It will be serviced by Raceworx in the next few weeks before it goes up for sale.
I am based on the East Rand, and it was bought and serviced only by Raceworx. (Except for the new rear tyre, sprockets and chain, and brake pads, was done by the Roost KTM)

The clutch lever broke off slightly when I tried to lube the chain, and it tipped over. The crash bars saved the rest of the bike, and there are no other scratches as a result. I will also have Raceworx replace it when they service. (It's still rideable at the moment, just a little shorter)

I have been the only owner of this bike.
2016 Model, but registered in 2017.
31735km on the clock.

Extras include:

Bigger screen
Crash Bars
Power parts seat
Power parts sticker kit (Fitted by Raceworx when I purchased)

Attachments

• ktm7.jpg
    ktm7.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 253
  • ktm5.jpg
    ktm5.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 250
  • ktm4.jpg
    ktm4.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 250
  • ktm3.jpg
    ktm3.jpg