• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

KTM640Adv 2008 16000km must be nuts to sell but ....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veemax

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
... great condition well cared for , must sell as have 6 bikes in garage and I'm having to stop major adv rides for a while...having done 4 long trips to Namakwa , Central Nam , Ovamboland and Lesotho ( using KTM950 + 640 ) recently and ignored the Missus badly : ) : ) , besides , I still have a KLR and DR if pushed into a corner.

Basically this will be horribly under-utilised for the next few years , and I spend a lot of time at my Karoo farm these days , having 'retired' recently. I am also selling a Tiger 1050 with 11000km on it.

If you are a serious adv rider you will know that this is the last chance to own a bike with long tank range, that has a kickstart backup, is devoid of electronics, and has tappets and carb enabling you to maintain it yourself. I'm a mechanical engineer , no-one pays better attention to my bikes than ME ! And the rule of Africa = SIMPLICITY. Thats why I own a DR too.

I dunno what it's worth, but a fair offer ... EFT only... will secure. Do not ask me to run around after your dumb banks Finance department, never again!!! I'll toss in a new RWC.

Bike is in Cape Town, southern suburbs. Drop me an email at [email protected] for decent pics and details.