KZN Breakfast ride Sun 26/01 Dbn, Howick, Notties, Kamberg,Bulwer, Howick, home.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alpine Al

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Its my turn to put a ride together for the BMW Club but any ds bikers welcome to join. We have riders of varying abilities and some riding pillion, theres a mixture of tarr twisties, farm track, good dirt roads, a good breakfast, fellowship, banter and new friends.
I'm meeting the Durbs group at the Howick Southern Berg exit at 08h30 then we ride the R103 past Notties to Blueberry Hill restaurant for breakfast, after which we head for some extremely scenic riding. It's not a race so bring your cameras and pillions along, any technical section has an alternative so dont worry about getting punched in the ribs. The guys from Durbs are leaving Pintos, Hillcrest at 08h00, then picking up a few others at the Oasis, you could work out the timing and hook up anywhere along the way. In case anyone is coming from the other direction I'm leaving Estcourt at 07h45 and heading down the N3.
Please let me know if you will be joining us as I must notify Blueberry for catering purposes.
You can reply here or call me on 0823371030.