KZN - Durban to Sani Trip - 11/12th January 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr G (David)

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT660
Sorry this ride report took so long but with going back to the grind stone and playing catch-up is has put me in a different frame of mind as to when I was riding to, and from Sani two weeks ago. :spitcoffee:

Needless to say  Saturday morning we met at the Shell garage in Pinetown and were all good to leave at 8 am sharp. We did have two cancelations, one being maintenance related and the other family related. ???

On the ride was Bushcat 690KTM, Calvin GS800, Brett and brother Jason on KLR’s, Ian and myself on XR’s and TrevorWB 990 KTM who rode with us almost Bulwer where he headed home with a 6:30 pm evening appointment. :eek:

The weather was forecasted to be raining and what a perfect riding day it turned out to be….overcast and mild but no rain.
The two KLR’s were taking it easy as both motors had recently been rebuilt and were still being run in. Our first stop was at the Richmond Country Club for breakfast. :biggrin:

Attachments

• 1 Ensuring the grip was going to be good.jpg
    1 Ensuring the grip was going to be good.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 183
  • 2 We met at the Shell gargae in PInetown...8 am.jpg
    2 We met at the Shell gargae in PInetown...8 am.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 186
  • 3 Breakfast at the Richmond Country Club.jpg
    3 Breakfast at the Richmond Country Club.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 189
  • 4 Calvin having a smoke break..jpg
    4 Calvin having a smoke break..jpg