LADIES' TRACK DAY 23 AUGUST : KILLARNEY CAPE TOWN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeterO

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
POSTED ON BEHALF OF JANE FROM THE BMW FORUM.  THIS IS NOT A BMW ONLY EVENT, IT'S FOR ALL LADIES.  CONTACT HER AFTER WORK OR YOU CAN DROP ME AN EMAIL VIA WILDDOGS AND I'LL FORWARD IT TO HER ....

With encouragement and support from Warwick Sacke of ‘Bike Stuff’, we have been able to obtain the use of Killarney Track for a couple of hours on Sunday afternoon, 23rd of August 2009, for a ladies' rider training session.

The track committee so strongly wish to support this event, that they have offered the track at a once off, hugely reduced cost....special thanks to Brian Smith, Paul Simon, and Joy Hoskins.

We are privileged to have Max Lange, Warwick Sacke, John Carr and Dave Higgs giving of their time and knowledge. Due to small groups, we will have access to their instruction on a personalised level. All experience levels will be catered for.

THIS IS NOT A RACING SESSION, and is for LADIES ONLY. The purpose of this training is to provide us with the ability and confidence to brake and corner correctly, making us safer riders on public roads.

The track is the perfect environment to realize our, and our bike’s capabilities, as there are no obstacles or distractions to draw our attention away from the learning experience.

We’re looking at a cost of R300 per rider, but this amount has not been finalised. The number of riders will help determine the cost.

We may not be so fortunate to receive such an opportunity in the future, at such a reasonable cost. Please take advantage of this offer. We need at least fifteen ladies for this event to take place.

Those interested may contact me:
During the day my work is such that I am largely unable to talk, so please contact me after 17:30, on 072 369 7852 / 021 551 4899.