Lesotho here i come!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
At last.... I have finally got my hands on a Tenere.... :biggrin:

yes thats right folks... i am,at last, the proud owner of an XTZ 750 super Tenere.  :deal: 

I have been reading ride reports of lesotho for a while now and i say to hell with that.... time i got off my arse and ride the magical mountain kingdom for myself. So this is the plan so far. ride up to nottingham road on the R103 then swing a left onto the loteni road and see what this scoot can do through the twisties. though i expect that it will handle far better than i will, as its been a few good years since i had an offroad adventure :eek7: (i rode the indian himilayas on an old enfield 350 bullet)
once i get up the pass i will pitch my tent for the night, there after head off into the unknown and see where the road takes me for a few days!!!
Now i know you are all thinking that

:useless:

and i couldnt agree more, so watch this space as i will be posting my pics in the near future. so to give you a quick peek, i will be starting off from home which is here,
Anon.jpg

then head up the loteni road.... yep, its a wicked place to ride indeed!!!
broken-trails.jpg

more to follow!!! so till the next time, keep the shiny side up :ricky: