• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a Honda C110. Anyone??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freak

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R80GS
Hi guys...

My dad is late in his 60's and whenever we talk bikes, he always talks about a Honda C110. That was his first bike ever. I can show him R1's , Harley's ... Whatever... He always goois the C110 as his trump card bike. It obviously means a lot to him, and connects him to his fondest memories...

So I want to get hold of one and restore it EXACTLY to what he had. I've done a search on gumtree, and a few seem around buy all the links say "ad removed".
Anyone have one or know of someone owning one? I think it's prob the best thing a son can give his dad. I want to do a secret restoration and surprise him with the result on his birthday in October ( if possible).

Every single thing I know, is because of my ol man. Fixing, servicing, building, breaking... You name it.

Please guys..
Thanks!

Ps.. Don't worry... Freaks chop shop will not be sodomising this one.. It must be a C110 like the day it was born.