• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*Looking* Helmet, panniers and spotlights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russiank

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR600
Hi Everyone.

After much hunting it looks like i have finally found a decent bike to buy which i will hopefully have in the next week :ricky: its will be a BMW F800GS 2009 model

I have been shopping around for a new helmet. and so far on my list are Bell MX8 Adventure, LS2 Pioneer, and  AGV AX-8 Dual Evo, I have been able been able to try the Bell and the AGV on. Found the bell to be the more comfortable of the 2. But of the life of me cant seem to find anywhere that sells LS2s to test those out. Does anyone know where i could look?

Also although the bike already has alot of extras. there are a few things i will still want to add myself. Panniers and spotlights specifically

So i just wanted to know. Is there anyone here that has ones they would like to part with. or where would be the best places for me to look that wont break my wallet.

Thanks