Lost my bike......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piet Vorster

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
Hi All,

I've been told by a friend to join your forum ASAP, because he assured me that if there's anybody able to assist me, it will surely be the blokes from Wilddog.
I live in Grootfontein, Nortern Namibia, and have been riding a GS650 Dakar for the last 6 years. Since my friends here mostly have 950/990 KTM's, they eventually persuaded me to make the shift as well. To get hold of a decent one at a reasonable price locally, wasn't that easy, so I started shopping in S.A. (on Gumtree mostly) , bracing myself for all the admin ahead in getting the police clearances, making sure not to buy a dudd, import taxes ect.ect.
So, eventually I got hold of this guy in Nelspruit who had the perfect bike at a reasonable price. He's been more than helpfull, in getting everything set up, and even helped me to transport the bike to the courier in Jhb. (I.S. Freight Services- the leading courier in transporting bike to Nam).
My bike was loaded on Friday 15 July, to arrive in Windhoek on saterday evening(16Jul).
At 19h20 the truck was Hi-jacked in Jhb, and missing (with its freight, including my bike) ever since. You guys can just image how p!$$ed off I am for having only a picture of a bike which I paid and havent even seen.
Herewith my bikes details: KTM 950 Adventure, 990 R Suspension upgrade, leo vince pipes, radiator protector, raised bars, special edition edition colour scheme.I'll try and post a few pics as well.