• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Low Mileage 2007 BMW F650GS Dakar for sale R45 000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christian Kuun

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
I am reluctantly selling my MINT 2007 Dakkie. I am the second owner. I bought the bike in 2009 from Alan Lewis in PE. The bike had 10 206km on the clock. The 1 000km service was done by Continental BMW in PE and the 10 000km by Alan Lewis. The 20 000km service by Alfred Warwick (ex Donford BMW (Stellenbosch) workshop manager). The bike then had a 25 00km Service and another at about 27 000km, also by Alfred. Fork seals, steering neck bearing and water-pump seals replaced. The bike has never been dropped and there are absolutely no scuffs. There is only a tiny little mark on the "tank" where a boepens and jacket zip must have scratched it, but I bought it like that. I will see if I can get a pic of it and if it will be visible on a photo and post later. I am just outside Stellenbosch.

The bike has just 30 500km on the clock now
It has Michelin T63's that still have a few k's on them (in the pics it still has Anakees on but the bike looks the same)
High Screen (original screen also included)
SW Motech Crashbars
Centre Stand
Wide Footpegs
BMW Topbox (key same as bikes ignition key)
Brand new toolbag and extra tools
Chain and sprockets replaced all good
Included is a bike cover (it has always been under a dust cover in the garage)

Price: R45 000

Reason for selling: Funding emigration application

A few pics of the bike:

21072009115.jpg

21072009115-001.jpg

Excuse my FIL in the background)
Sutherland%201.JPG