Lowveld - 'Bunking work on a Friday' rides

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrissie B

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda NC750X
ATT LOWVELD DOGS (And others who want to make the trek to join us).

A little while ago I was asking for Lowveld Dogs to come and meet for drinks, but instead it turned into a 'Bunking work on a Friday' habit.  Initially it was just Bosparra and myself, with Draadwerk having had to cancel at the last minute.  The next time it was Bosparra, Draadwerk and ican (all the way from GP), unfortunately I was on my own ride that day, as I had to go and visit Da Beeg City.

Ride reports and initial planning: wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=130396.60

Our next ride is planned for Friday 16 August, probably mid morning as both Bosparra and myself have to do a bit of work first.  :)

So far here are the Dogs (and other Lowvelders) who are interested in doing the ride:  :laughing4:
Bosparra, Draadwerk, ican (if he is up from GP again), Chrissie B, Laeveller and maybe ArcDeTriumph if we can convince him, also trying to get Just Blip It to join in.  

The plan is still a bit vague, but there is talk of riding around Malelane or Shiyalongubo Dam and/or the Ghost Town (Diepgezet/old Msoli Mine).  And probably ending in drinks/food at Lovely Jubley and/or Mario's Pub in Barberton.

If you're into it, let us know.

Latest posts