Lupo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adventurer

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1290 Super Adventure
Moved from another subsection, started be Lupo.
GRRRR8 site guys :headbang:

Xept there is no Yamaha XT500 available under the sign in  ??? (surely only an oversight)

As far as your introduction requested goes, I am Peter Robak (also known as Lupo)

I run a couple of websites myself as Watty and MacDuff (whose names I recognised while brosing) will know.
These are:
www.SilverWolf.co.za
www.BikersUnited.co.za
www.Bikers-Forum.co.za

I am currently busy staring up a new site for the avid adventurers amongst us www.detours.co.za (This is not neccesarily a DP biking site)

I am also currently the webmaster for the MAWC.

In fear of boring you all to death on the first posting, suffice to say: If there is anything else you want to know about me which I have left out, feel free to eMail me ([email protected]) or you can call me on +27-(0)83-251-3555

I have heard a lot about your site (all good) but unfortunately always got the wrong URL from peeps until now. As we (my girlfriend and I) are planing a major tour as described on SilverWolf.co.za/lifetour (Botswana, Vic Falls, Caprivi and remainder of Namibia), I was advised to to visit here. 
So here I am.
:cya: L8er