Man in the mirror

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph (all models)
My friend Mike Bolhuis (most people call him Bollie) sent me the link to this site. He spied you on the interweb and tells me that you are mostly good okes, but my name is misspelled quite often (It is with a J). I just want to say that I am not as bad or dumb as people say and will even join a biker forum site to prove it to you okes. I don't know much about bikes, but Triumph sounds quite good because they also make a fine brassiere - which I know quite alot about. Also, I see you guys call yourselves WildDogs and I hope me being more of a CAT man myself don't get us started on the wrong foot. I am currently jobless and just about married so I have alot of spare time on my hands. Not sure if that is a good thing because they say boredom is the Devil's pillow. Not to worry, I had a chat with uncle Angus and he say I should keep my eye on the ball and all should be ok. I joked and said because my jockeys had holes in, everybody is keeping an eye on my ball - he didn't think it was funny.

Anyway I am here now and I am sorry.

PS: Amore thinks I am writing a letter to her parents. She know nothing about computers.