• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mechter Single bike trailer for sale - Cape Town

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tazza001

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Hi guys

My name is Tarryn (in case i get told i did not introduce myself, but i did way back - promise!  :sip:)

I have a single bike trailer, a Mechter, that i would like to sell.  I just bought an Xramp and it is being delivered to me on Monday hence the reason for the sale. 

This trailer will be available from Monday if someone is interested as I still need to use it to get to this weekend's WCOC race in Caledon  :eek7:.

It is a Mechter, single bike trailer.
Fully lisenced and on the road, the new lisence is actually due end of March. 

A solid ramp is included and fastens to the trailer itself.
It has a wheel catch, to hold the front wheel in place.
The tread on the tyres is still 90% and it has a brand new spare wheel (tyre and rim), which i bought when i bought the trailer December 2013.

It is in good nick and used every weekend, i've had no hassles with it.

The left hand light bulb just needs to be replaced, i havent gotten round to it as we've had 3 races in 5 weeks and a lot of outrides inbetween :)).

If I can get R6000.00 for it, I would be happy.  Let me know if you are interested.

(PS the car, bike AND person is NOT included  :imaposer:

Email address [email protected]
Cell 081 zero 37 91 eight 7

8vs13q.jpg

99h0fc.jpg

2mxpjfb.jpg

acss4h.jpg

n36711.jpg