Minor scratch repairs / insurance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krokonoster

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Nobody told me about some scratch/dent insurance you apparently can get when you buy a new GS (which I did 3,4 months ago).  So I guess it's too late to go bitch at the dealer about this insurance.  (though I'll go back and ask, need to anyhow, fell so hard today my engine cover is leaking oil)

While I love my bike (triple black is just awesome), I also love going a bit crazy offroad so needless to say went down many times, a few of them leaving a scratch here and there.  Nothing serious, just cosmetic

Any advice about a place that does not charge an arm and leg but can professionally fix small scratches, preferably reliable enough one can trust to come fetch your bike (work is crazy during the week) and not too far from Fourways/Bryanston? 

Figured I'm nearly over the "oooooh never did that... lemme try... oh fok" phase, and take the bike some place fixing the few scratches that are just an eyesore  (worse where I went over the handles and steel tips on the boots  (which I in mean time removed) kicked into the tank.

Know will never get back the "like new look" ... went down too many times for that.  lol  Just a few on the tank I personally don't like. 

Latest posts