Mitas E-07 Loose them today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUSMAN

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
For the sake of you and your pillion, family and all that care about you if you have a these on your bike loose them.

I had a big off on the N2 outside Riviersonderend with my wife on the back yesterday, very lucky to make I think , if the bike ran to the right we would have had a head on, the car coming towards us pulled over and assisted us. We ran into the ditch along side the road.

Reason  for this front tyre lost pressure jumped off the rim it happened in about 50m or less, lucky I was coming up behind a car so was slowing down and doing about 110k/h.

Couple of bruises, stitches, dislocations, broken fingers, etc, and spent my 17Th Wedding anniversary in Swellendam hospital

But Please guys go have those tyres checked or changed, I had this tyre put on in October it lost pressure the very next day, rolled it around on the rim and re-seatted it the never had a problem since, tyre only done about 2000Km since.