Motorcycle Transporter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thevans

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Hi there, I recently purchased Hennies F800GS. I work abroad so thought I would organise transport through a transport carrier. I got three quotes and Milly's Motorcycle Transport were the cheapest so I unfortunately settled for them. I paid the amount into the cc account on a Saturday and my wife sent proof of payment via email. By Tuesday we had not received any notification. I sent an email from abroad and threatened them with legal action. My wife received a call from the cc after receiving my email and said that  they had only received notification that afternoon. I contacted the cc and said that I required to have bike in George by the end of the following week. I was told it would not be a problem. To-day I contacted the cc to be told that the bike will now only be delivered the following week due to a delay problem with a motorcycle they picked up. I informed them that this was not acceptable and was told that they would not reimburse my R1850.00.
I don't know if any other dogs have had a problem with the above transporter, but I think their service sucks and that we should be aware of companies and cc's that do not work ethically.
I work hard for my money and I will not let the above go without notifying fellow riders.