• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mountain bike for Yamaha Tenere 1200

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatOldSun

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
I must make way for the new Tenere 1200.  Thus selling my Mountain bicycle.  This is just in case there's some mountain bike riders (Wilddogs?)    Believe it, or not, this is actually a bargain.  I do not think you will be able to buy for this in SA?  2 models below sell for R58,000 (last year) 

https://capetown.gumtree.co.za/c-Stuff-for-Sale-sports-bicycles-fitness-2010-EPIC-FSR-MARATHON-CARBON-Build-W0QQAdIdZ189139001

I bought the frame/bicycle for the Cape Epic, but not doing anymore. 
The frame is brand new.  Arrived today... 01 March 2010. 
The Fork is brand new Rock Shock SID Carbon. 

All bought from Specialized, under warrenty. 

The Wheels are Mavic 819 Tubeless, build by Harry Rowland (Google his name). Harry is the best wheelbuilder in England.  I can give you the wheels that came with the bicycle, but the Mavic 819's 1000% better. 

New chain, sprocket, XT Cassette, etc.  Some components from last year's Specialized Epic bicycle, only 6 months use. 

Grap the bargain of the year.  I do not have pictures yet.  The bicyle is being build this week.  The bicycle will be in Cape Town from 8-March. 

Size = LARGE