Mud, Mud. glorious..... faaaaaaaaarrrrk.... ud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plothond

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1090 Adventure R
This was the day I've been looking forward to all week, another dust dash around Bapsfontein and Donkerhoek.
I awoke at 06:10, noticed it's a bit overcast, but thought - what the heck, time for a lekker ride.
OX, Spyker - no worries, it looked horrible your side of the Jukskei
We met up at the Engen - Myself, Bla Bla, Red Rider, Digital Dan, Ryno & Chris as his Pillion.
We left the garage at about 07:15
I started raining before we even got to the end of Lynnwood road, and by the time we hit the dirt (sorry - mud), I knew that this may just get interesting
The first section was uneventful enough - just wet !!!!

DSRide23Dec06001a.jpg

Our first stop. Please, this is important take note how neat and tidy everyone is

DSRide23Dec06004a.jpg

Group Photo, minus Plothond (cameraman)

DSRide23Dec06013a.jpg

Aaaah this looks quite easy, mmmmm ya, - Lets go for it

DSRide23Dec06007a.jpg

First to go down was myself
En toe vat Bla Bla 'n l�ª

DSRide23Dec06008a.jpg

Bla Bla staan weer op

DSRide23Dec06010a.jpg

No, no says Chris, move over Plothond. Jy kan nie hierdie KayTeeEm ry nie. Ek wys jou hoe

DSRide23Dec06015a.jpg

En toe vat Chris ook 'n l�ª

DSRide23Dec06019a.jpg

Ryno !!!!! - Wat nou !! - That kit was BRAND new a week ago

Well after this little episode we decided to cut the route short a bit and basically followed the same route as last week, but with a bit more dirt thrown in.

At the Mooiplaats road, RR & DD decided to go on to the Riverside Mixer and look for some more mud.
Thanks chaps - I enjoyed riding with you, BB - thanks for the help in the mud - You make it look sooo easy