MUST ATTEND TRAINING (Country Trax)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johang

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
After this weekends experience at Country Trax with Jan du Toit I just realised that reading about doing some riding techniques and actually having experienced guidance in how to do it is two different things.

The best way to learn is to start at the basics.  It is possible to become very good at doing the wrong thing well but it will be very difficult to exceed the limitations as a result of the wrong application of techniques.

In this regard I found the weekend off-road course as one of the best investments I have made.

Day one was spend on unlearning some years of bad habits and focussing on the right way of doing things.  This paved the way for the more important aspects the Saturday, followed by some excellent exercises on Sunday.

In our group were people from all walks of life and of different experience levels and it is my believe that all has learned.  Looking at how we did things on Friday and what we did Sunday was just an eye opening.

I have already booked the wife for October 2008, so anyone joining, I'll be seeing you there.  The hospitality is worth it.

If you do not do the course, you are missing out, so do the effort and come and find out...
:peepwall: