My Dakkies Mudmonster initiation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waman

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Vespa (all models)
The first ride on my Dakkiie (ex Malibu) was really a great experience. It pisssssed with rain for the entire two day trip into the Baviaans via Patensie and out over the Rustenvrede Echo Trail. This ride was dubbed The Mudmonster Snotride. Here follows a couple of pics from a very entertaining and not to be repeated 'wet' ride. Still wanna do it in the dry though. :3some:

Nice & clean before the start
Rusenvrede001.jpg

Here we go, entering The Baviaans via Patensie.

Rusenvrede020.jpg

And the mud begins ! Melvman a little worse for wear.

Rusenvrede023.jpg

Rusenvrede024.jpg

Rusenvrede032.jpg

Rusenvrede041.jpg

Rusenvrede026.jpg

Some cool water crossings.

MELVMAN

Rusenvrede049.jpg

Barry

Rusenvrede050.jpg

WAMAN

Rusenvrede051.jpg

JAMBER

Rusenvrede053.jpg

Yes we are alive.

Rusenvrede054.jpg

The start of The Rustenvrede Echo "SNOTTRAIL". Sorry we could not take more pics over the mountains, but we were too busy concentrating on staying alive.

Rusenvrede064.jpg

Rusenvrede071.jpg

The end in sight.

Rusenvrede080.jpg

We were soaked, hungry and thirsty and could not wait to get into Karreedouw. The kind lady at The Diner gave us our own room with a heater. I dont know if it was because it looked as though we had just landed from another planet, or if she genuinely felt sorry for us, but anyway we didn't care. The food and warmth was a welcoming end to an awsome two days. And Malibu, if you read this, your Dakkie did you proud. :thumleft: