My first into Zululand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EssBee

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=85776.0

Not much of a ride report....but a hage thank you to Igundwane for having us. Thanks for the little excursion up to Ngoye, just to make my little trip into Zululand more adventurable. For those that don't know....we discovered, in THIS forum, that we were in the army together for quite some time, and hence made a pact that we HAD to get together, just for old times sakes.

For me, only being in KZN for 3 years now, this was all new terrain, so off we went. Igunwane met us on the road about 17 kms north of Gingindlovu, and we went on a brief little tour to the top of the Ngoye area. It was with a little trepidation because of the radical rainfall that the area has had during the last 48 hours, but it turned out ok. I was two up and pretty laden and hence had two 'moments' in some snotty stuff...but, ja, that's par of the course.

Hopefully Igundwane will post some pics too... :3some: as he certainly took a lot more than me.

Thanks again, Igundwane and your family for having us!

Attachments

• Igundawane Ngoye.jpg
    Igundawane Ngoye.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 296
  • View Point Ngoye.jpg
    View Point Ngoye.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 292