• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NC750X Nov 2015 model - Withdrawn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TVB

Grumpy Mutt
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XL650V Transalp
I have a Nov 2015 red standard (No ABS or nanny modes) with a:

Touring screen
Airage can - sounds wow
center stand
crashbars
SW Motech pannier frames - with no panniers (I'll keep them)
New TKC front has done 1.1 k km
Rear has got a road tyre with nearly 3k km on it. Still looks new.
plastic Shad topbox
Lens guard
Hand guards not in good condition. They are flimsy and more to deflect wind from your hands.

Iron horse says she is valued now at R63k without extras - I want R61k and will put her through roadworthy. Bargain that is me think  :3some:

Never been dropped, only 22500km done without a 'hoes of proes' (Edit: I had a aidestand incident - just fall over in driveway but nothing wrong)

Had to fit new battery recently and front disc brake pads. It was not necessary yet but I through to do it all one.

WHY do I want to sell?

A friend of me is often putting up his XT660Z for sal but at R75K and before I want to bug him as potential buyer I need to first let go of the NC. I can unfortunately not keep he (sadly) and I want to go on a trip soom where my NC will not run. I cannot go to a remote location and break my roadbike.

So this is official and open.
Help advice me on a price - I will do the roadworthy for the buyer included in the price to make it a better deal. This bike is frugal, I get anything between 26 and 31 km/liter and yes first 2 srvices done with Honda. she is not due for 3rd but I have already done it - airfilter/oil/liqu moli oil nogal.

If you have a good looking (not abused) XT660Z and you are interested in the best commuter then speak to me. I can pay in the difference.

Otherwise, I will look at offers at R65.5K (Book value) but keep in mind there is  a lot of valuable extras here (roughly R12)

Let me know if you have questions

I come a long way on Wild dogs and I am honest - don't fear to do business with me please.

Attachments

• IMG-20181024-WA0030.jpg
    IMG-20181024-WA0030.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 680