Nearly taken out by the same taxi 3rd time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MellowJo

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Hi guys,

This morning I was nearly taken out on my commute from Melkbosstrand to Bellville by the same taxi.

A few months ago the same taxi also nearly took me out. Both previous times I alerted traffic officers along the route about the incidents.

The Incidents:

1.) I was travelling in the left lane on the N7 towards Cape Town. There was another vehicle travelling next to me in the right lane at about the same speed. I suddenly became aware of a white speeding Quantum passing between us, nearly touching my right hand mirror.

2.) I was travelling towards Mellkbos on the M19 when I was passed and nearly pushed off the road as the Quantum had to move left to join the queue to avoid oncoming traffic.

3.) This morning I was busy passing a line of cars on the M19 towards the N7. I then became aware of the same taxi passing me at the same time, and once passed, had to cut me off to join the queue to avoid on-coming traffic.

I have the Reg No of this taxi and I have reported it on https://www.arrivealive.co.za/report.aspx .....

The question is what next?