Nelspruit: Looking for rims, perhaps more for Djebel.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

Oppad

OK so the laitie has learned one of life's big lessons: He offered his DR200 Suzuki to a buddy for a joyride who then allegedly went into a tree with it, broke both his ankles and from what I hear, quite a lot of bike. My son works in Nelspruit where the accident took place and the bike has not been to a shop yet for a proper going over. The bike and insurance are still in my name which means the excess will come to at least R6k (not primary rider, rider had a license for less than two years etc. etc.) It is only worth about R13k and the damage will probably come to a lot more.  Not sure if the bike can be fixed for less than the excess but it will probably depend on a professional assesment of the forks and the frame. The engine and drivetrain seems to be OK.

Does any dog in the Nelspruit area have a lead to rims or other body parts in the area? Or are perhaps willing to go and have a look and tell me if it is a total write-off or not? apparently there is no Suzuki dealer or dedicated workshop in the area.

Thanks

Latest posts