NEW BIKES AT THE NEC 2007 ( UK Motor Cycle show )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H00dlum

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
;D

Well as said I have just got back from the NEC ( Nation Exhibition Center ) in The UK.
It was very busy at the trade stands so I do not have many pictures

I have not only seen the New Tenere but I have also sat on it.. What a difference a bike makes in the flesh. I must say on paper it looks ugly ( well it might just be my eyes  ::) ) but in the flesh it is really a great looking bike. Great is a bit weak how about fantastic... MMMM  that too might be a bit much so lets just say GREAT GREAT looking bike, and it really looks the bizz  :) :)

main.php

main.php

main.php

Then there was the new F650GS... I think it might give the Dakar a run for it's money and it's not bad looking either, here are a few pictures I managed to get.. I thought the Tenere was a great bike but this one is a cut above the Tenere and a few quid extra too but I would be hard pressed to take the new little GS650 over the Tenere mainly because I thought the Tenere was the better looking bike ( yes in the flesh it really does look that good... And it is best in white IMO )

main.php

main.php

But after the F650GS it all went TITS UP  :( :( :( :(

YUP the NEW GS800 was there and not only did I touch it I sat on it and turned and poked and twisted EVERYTHING.....

WOW what a bike.. Do I want one the answer YES YES YES.... 

Brilliant, fantastic, superb,awesome

WANT ONE.... WANT ONE....  WANT ONE.... NOW !!!!!!!!!!

It is all the above...  Is it better than a GS1200 IMO yes..very much yes.. Small in size and weight, 0nly £1200 ( R16000 ) more than a F650GS but almost £3000 ( R42000 ) less than a GS1200...

I Love it  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Cheers

H