New Energy vs Fossil fuel , already here ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veemax

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
Hi EVERYONE.

As bikers live and breath the internal combustion engine , I consider it my duty to alert my brethren to a very promising clean, green, nearly free, and nearly infinite energy technology causing rumblings on the web , while remaining suspiciously off the radar of the likes of Associated Press, and Reuters.

If this is true, and it is beginning to look way, wayyy too complex to be a hoax, I am talking about a complete geo-policitcal game changing technology , as significant to Homo Sapiens today , as the first control of Fire , that today still burns above your bikes piston.

I invite you to invest time , trying to uncover for your good selves , the truth, ( or lie ? )of the Low Energy Nuclear Reaction , of the Nickel/Hydrogen sort.

Apparently, some folks have cracked the introduction of a (Hydrogen) proton through the Coulombic cloud of the Nickel atom , to 'transmute' Nickel into Copper , with a significant release of energy in the form of heat.

Nickel is a very abundant material in the earths crust , and the energy release , while not spectacular like in Fission or Fusion ( and yayyy, cannot be weaponised ? ) , is of such quantity , that once the reaction is stable and self-sustaining , it would have the capacity to power, well, most things that today use oil/diesel/coal/petroleum/gas etc.

The only by-product is a low level gamma radiation, easily mopped up by light lead shielding ( which ends up as more heat anyway ) , and ... Copper.

If I have your attention, and you'd like to dream of a Free Energy future , the end to Global Warming , abundant fresh water from the oceans , the recycling of the worlds rubbish, drastic reduction in the cost of just about everything ,  clean air over our cities, the end of oil conflicts and vested interests , no more power lines, no fracking, no nuclear power stations , no Eskom,  insignificant transport costs , flight, and an exciting whole new explosion of motorcycling technology , then start browsing.

Look for "ecat" , " Rossi " , "Hyperion" , "Defkalion" , "LENR" , " Patent # US 2011/0005506 Al " , "Widom-Larsen Theory" , and decide for yourself.

My personal door into this world is : https://ecatnews.com/

Or , bury you head in the sand , buy your gas at the pump , and pray some fairy godmother comes to rescue us from burning stuff and choking the planet to death in CO2

I, for one, very much doubt I'll be investing in any more fossil-fuel vehicles until the muddied water clears , and this is proven to be one of the greatest bulldust stories of all time.

But.... if it's true ... it's a mind bender , and gives me hope for our times.

Imagine 1 tiny gram of Nickel , having the power of 517 TONS of Crude Oil ??? Well, thats what it says on Page 2 of the Patent.

Right, my duty is done , I have opened the Rabbit Hole.

The rest is up to you. I am not positioning myself as evangelist here , find your own way , and good luck , and if you have a God,  of your understanding , pray  !