New From UK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatOldSun

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hi, I am south-african but lived in USA for 2 -years, worked in UK for 12-Years, worked in France for 1 year, worked in India for 1-Year.  Travelled through Australia, east coast, with Suzuki DR500. 

Own Yamaha DT125, keep in Cape Town, mainly in storage for annual trip to Cape Town.

Thinking about moving back to Cape Town, but does not seem worth it at the moment with all the violance etc.  I like to keep my stuff safe and not locked away with 10-locks and insured over the top.  Will probably move to Australia now that I've got my permanent residency permit.  "Set the controls for the Heart of the Sun!!!"  (I love Pink Floyd)

Like the KTM's, BMW, Honda Varadero.  Thinking about buying one of these, probably the KTM 990.  I am holding out for the 1190 KTM Adventurer, if this will ever happen?

In UK, I do not think it's worth getting a motorbike as Summer tooooooooo short.  Hence sticking with my bicycle, trusted steed that loves doing the Ironman.  And also, I love sailing Hobie-Cats.